Medical Supplies, Health Care Equipment, Fitness Products and more! Click Here!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Having A Loved One Committed--Preview

I just wanted to stop by for a minute to tell you what I am working on. It is taking me awhile because it will be long, but for the most part as I go back in time I am picturing and the entire painful process all over again.


This true story of what I had to face when we had no choice but to have our mother committed to a mental hospital from the beginning to where we are now. It was an awful experience, one that we did not have much choice, but I don't think I could go through it again.


Most people do not have an idea what happens. Ours was worse because of her situation. I hope you will be patient will me. This is one of the hardest I attempted to write.


Bless you..be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Welcome! The Author may delete or list as spam any comments with vulgar or harmful content.