Medical Supplies, Health Care Equipment, Fitness Products and more! Click Here!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blog Malfunction -:(

Blew my top!!!

I was feeling under the weather today, so I thought it would be a good time to write, To my surprise, when I opened the blog...everything changed! The template design (background) was gone all all my photo's deleted! I have no idea how long it was like that. Every photo that I placed on every page I posted had a black square with a line through. I had to go back through since 2010 and recreate them.

I am looking into what happened but for those of you who visited my blog during that time I am very sorry. Over 5 hours of repairs...and no writing. Now THAT' is depressing.

Sorry...

"My Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Welcome! The Author may delete or list as spam any comments with vulgar or harmful content.