Medical Supplies, Health Care Equipment, Fitness Products and more! Click Here!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Four Minutes of Therapy

Sometimes when things gets real bad and the pressure seems like it is just about to get to me, I have a few things I do that I enjoy; makes me happy; makes me feel good inside even if it is just for a few minutes. The important thing is while doing this, even if it is just a few minutes, the crazy Bipolar mind is at rest! This is the key. 

As you know, I love my Eagles. Oh! How they soar way above the earth, high in the heavens away from all the filth and troubles here on earth. They are made so special nothing or no one can follow them. They are alone in "their" world! I envy them so much.This is a video I love to watch. For a little over four minutes, my crazy mind is gone and I am following these majestic creatures as the soar among beautiful country. The added benefit to this video is I like the group Abba, and the words are perfect.

The lesson here, is for each of you to find that one thing that comforts you. It could be as simple as watching a video, sitting on a porch swing, listening to a certain favorite song...whatever it is it does not matter. Just give that crazy, controllable mind a break. I hope you enjoy this:



"My Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Welcome! The Author may delete or list as spam any comments with vulgar or harmful content.