Medical Supplies, Health Care Equipment, Fitness Products and more! Click Here!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Million Thoughts a Minute!

"My Mind" is racing, flowing with things of greatness, and things no doubt later will seem silly. This is a day where every draft waiting, and every idea that can race into my head just "has to be written right now!" I sit down, content with one subject but then the next one seems more important so I save that one and move on - completing - nothing. I am sure, or I assume, some of you know what I am talking about. It's exciting, exhilarating, and exhausting all at the same time. Worse yet, deep down, I know what usually follows...the total opposite. So I am sitting here "flying by the seat of my pants."

There is the one thing I do want to start doing that I have been thinking about a long time. There are many times when I am writing and I hit upon a topic, phrase, or subject and I think that I would like to expand or write about it later at another post. It is also at this time that I feel the need, or desire, to let you know that eventually I will be writing about that subject. It could be a word like "medication" or a complete sentence. So this is my idea - when I do hit upon that phrase, word, or subject I will put an " * " at the end of it. Example would be if I say "the medication I am now on" would look like this - the medication I am now on * - does any of this make any sense to you? I hope so, because as we all know when we are in this mania* where we cannot keep up with our own mind, later it will seem like "you have got to be kidding! I said that?" No doubt this will also be that time when I read this in a day or so. At least, some will not relate what I am talking about now and will seem like a mad, rambling mind, but those of you who experience it will understand. I hope. 

Later...

My "Crazy" Mind    

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Welcome! The Author may delete or list as spam any comments with vulgar or harmful content.