Medical Supplies, Health Care Equipment, Fitness Products and more! Click Here!

Friday, May 27, 2011

I'll Be Back...

Those who spends a great deal of time writing blogs, it comes easy to them. Professional "bloggers" say you need to write every day in order to keep your audience.


I guess it is safe to say they do not have serious bipolar conditions. I sat at the keyboard, trying to force myself to write, when I only feel like crawling in bed and pulling the covers over my head. I go from extreme highs to "the pits" as I refer to it, and once in awhile I will be somewhere in the middle.


Today I am a little bit lower than in the middle. It is all I can do to even write this. I never had expected to reach a high audience, however, the amount of readers has surprised me. If you could only imagine how I wish I could sit and write everyday, but I just cannot.


I am hoping what I write will not only be informative, interesting but most importantly...helpful. And I hope you come back from time to time and visit me to see what I am writing. Each page I post, if you will read them all carefully, you will recognize the condition I am under when I write it.


I will be back when I am able. Hank in there with me, and keep me in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are Welcome! The Author may delete or list as spam any comments with vulgar or harmful content.